Saturday, December 11, 2010

Five Cars I Did A Couple Of Years Ago...

I went hunting for a few cars I photoshopped a while back, which I found to be quite garbagey, but I'll stick 'em up here as an example of what not to do :)


Let's see.. If memory serves.. A Dodge Zeo I replaced the front bumper on. If you have a close look, you can see quite an imperfection on the upper-left hand corner, and the fact that the curve in the bumper isn't in the centre. New bumper was off a Mercedes SLR.


Ummm.. A Peugot 307? With Mercedes SLR rims and a new two-tone paintwork. Not too bad.. rims look a little fake :)


A WRX I changed the paint on. Not really anything special.


Toyota Corolla with A Holden Commodore's bumper, and new rims (which I have no idea where they came from.) New paint too. Look at that bumper.. It's not even straight! :) Oh well.



And.. Apparently my best work of 2008.. A VW Golf with a Dodge Zeo's bumper, and a decal on the hood, which worked rather well I must say... :) Actually I believe I was quite proud with this one.. It's not all that bad.

Thankyou very much. Comment if you love chocolate. (Which includes you)

No comments:

Post a Comment