Thursday, December 9, 2010

Okay... New Stuff!!


Alright.. Fixed up the site and removed rubbish videos... I couldn't find a good way to do the vids without youtube, and I'd already given up before Rami (Thanks Rami :) offered to host them, so I just dropped the whole thing. ... I'll get over it :'(

Anyway, so here's a car I photoshopped today:
Changed Front Bumper, Rims, Paint, Window Tint, and the black bit at the bottom...
Bumper is off an Acura concept car (I think :P, and rims are off a (not stock) Mercedes SLR.
Let me know what you think :)

Original Pic: (Holden Commodore SS-V Series)
Please comment. Thankyou :)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Well Done!! Extraordinary!!

    Isn't that magnificent ?!

    I think *you* should post a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I can't even do anything near that. Good Job

    ReplyDelete